Summer Learning Program
The 2017 Summer Learning Program will start on July 5 through August 19th – Monday to Thursday at 12:00pm – 5:00pm.
Summer Learning Program Goals:
- Provide a fun, safe environment for students to play and learn together
- Ensure students retain or increase what they learned from the last school year, and that they are fully prepared to being school in the fall
- Improve students’ STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Language Arts, and Math) skills
- Build students’ 21st Century skills by cultivating their creativity, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Improve students’ physical fitness and their understanding of nutritious food and overall health